Part Time Accounts Assistant – Nottingham Office
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join our busy Accounts Department based within the Nottingham Office of Anderson Green Ltd.
The successful candidate will be hard working and have the ability to provide an excellent, efficient service to support our Accounts Manager and contribute in driving sustainable growth and development of our Accounts Department.
The Main Responsibilities of this role include:
- Reconciliation of fuel card statements and receipts
- Reconciliation of the Company credit card accounts
- Reconciliation of Trainline/Travelodge and Premier Inn invoices
- Processing supplier invoices
- Entering supplier payments and sending remittances
- Setting up and maintaining suppliers
- Inputting of weekly time sheets during holiday cover
- Help with setting up projects, project reviews, project reports
- Miscellaneous administration duties as and when required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience of using Sage Accounts is an advantage
- AAT Qualification is advantageous
- Adequate level of experience in Microsoft Excel
- You will be well organised and have the ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Your ‘can do’ attitude gives you a flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritise and organise your workload
- Demonstrate your attention to detail
- Have the ability to multitask and work to changing deadlines
- Your discretion and understanding of confidential issues is essential
- You must be of a smart professional appearance
- This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
- Part time position working 16 hours per week over three days, Monday to Friday. There is some flexibility in this.
- Work Place Pension scheme
- Company Health Plan (on completion of a probationary period)
- 33 days holiday pro rata (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV to email@example.com.