Business Development Manager – Leeds
About Anderson Green
Established in 2001, Anderson Green are one of the largest privately owned building services consultancies in the UK employing over 90 staff and operating nationally from offices in Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield and London.
Our business has been built on quality and innovation, driven by a dynamic and differentiated team to deliver a wider range of services across all market sectors and clients.
Anderson Green are looking to further develop our brand within the North Yorkshire area and are looking for an experienced and local Business Development Manager to join the sales team.
The successful candidate would be based in our Leeds Office, driving sales opportunities for the Leeds office and the wider business.
The role will involve targeting a variety of clients including main contractors, M&E contractors, end users, project managers, architects and PQS organisations.
The ideal candidate will be able to secure opportunities from their existing contacts along with developing new clients.
A key requirement of the role is to demonstrate experience of working within the construction industry, ideally from a Building Services background or with a strong understanding of the specialism.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, your key duties would include:
- Account managing existing clients in order to obtain repeat business.
- Seeking new markets and opportunities.
- Generate fee proposals.
- Promoting the company brand to the wider industry.
- Providing advice and information on our services to new and existing clients.
- Support production of bid documents and marketing material.
- Attending client marketing events and the like.
Experience & Attributes
- Smartly dressed and presented.
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels.
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level.
- Be innovative.
- Have a vibrant personality.
- Hold a UK full driving licence.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Adam Keightley in our Nottingham office:
Tel: 0115 9754141