Anderson Green Ltd is a leading Building Services Consultancy and we currently have an exciting role for a Digital Marketing Executive based within our Nottingham Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join the marketing department in one of the UK’s largest privately owned Building Services Consultancies.
As a skilled content developer and Digital Marketing Executive, you will be reporting directly to our Commercial Director. It will be your responsibility to refresh and manage our Company Website, social media output and assist with creating marketing material such as case studies and capability statements.
The ability to create engaging and creative content delivered with the right tone and a strong social media presence are key to success in this role.
Is to be confirmed and will be dependent on experience
Initial one year fixed term contract possibly leading to a permanent position
- Managing the website platform WordPress (or other)
- Managing and promoting our on-line presence
- Managing our social accounts
- Creating engaging content pieces on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Graphic design support using Photoshop and In-design etc.
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Produce Inspiring Newsletters
- Content writing – website updates, blogs, case studies, or capability statements.
Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Keen eye for detail
- Impeccable grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are very high
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised – we all wear many hats!
- Collaborative in approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Highly computer literate, Strong PC/IT skills including MS Office
- Good work ethic
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Some understanding of the construction industry would be advantageous
- 40 Hour week, Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Company Health Plan following completion of your probationary period
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
- Based in our Nottingham Office
- Educated to GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
- Educated to A level/ relevant college diploma or relevant completed apprenticeship
- Relevant Degree desirable but not essential
To make an application for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and CV to the below email address.
Please note the closing date for this application will be Friday 2nd October 2020.
Anderson Green Limited