Anderson Green Ltd is a leading privately owned Building Services Consultancy and we currently have an excellent opportunity to join our administration team as a Document Controller/Assistant.
The position would suit either an experienced Document Controller or an experienced Office Administrator looking to expand their skillset.
Working alongside our Senior Document Controller you would be providing support to our MEP Design Engineers and Revit Technicians in a fast-paced office environment.
The compilation, review and maintenance of project data and documentation in accordance with quality standards, company procedural requirements, and in line with ISO9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015.
Distribution of drawings and specifications to clients ensuring both internal systems and Common Data Environments are updated accordingly.
Working together with our design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
To be confirmed and will be dependent on experience
This is a permanent position
- Working within a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Documenting design information
- Presentation and distribution of drawings and specifications
- The compilation, review and maintenance of project data
- Issuing document via Common Data Environments such as 4Projects (4P), Conject and Aconex
Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident in Microsoft Systems, predominately Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (Common Data Environments)
- Proficient typing and editing skills,
- Accurate and neat presentation skills
- Data organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised – we all wear many hats!
- Collaborative in approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Computer literate, Strong PC/IT skills including MS Office
- Good work ethic
- Recognised work experience as a Document Controller / Office Administrator or similar role
- Previous experience of Quality Assurance and documentation systems
- An understanding of Construction Industry would be an advantage
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015 would be an advantageous
- 40 Hour week, Monday to Friday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Company Health Plan followingcompletion of your probationary period
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
- Based in Nottingham Office
- Educated to GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
- Relevant training or apprenticeship
To make an application for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and CV to the below email address.
Please note the closing date for this application will be Friday 2nd October 2020.
Anderson Green Limited