We are currently seeking to appoint Electrical Design Engineer to join our teams within our established offices in Nottingham and Leeds.
This is an excellent opportunity for Time Served Electricians or University Graduates, to join our busy Mechanical and Electrical Design Department at Anderson Green Ltd.
Building upon your existing skills, knowledge and experience of electrical services, we will support you throughout your career development and beyond by providing full in-house training in addition to offering you opportunities to develop further professional qualifications at college and university.
The successful candidate will work together with our designers on a wide range of projects across varying market sectors, in delivering services from inception/feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design information to installation quality.
We are looking for dynamic individuals whose duties will include:
- Preparing load calculations and applying for utility connections
- Assist with the production of detailed design
- Attend design team and project meetings
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports
- It would be advantageous if the candidate had experience in HV installations, although not essential
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- Time Served Electrician or University Graduate in Electrical Studies.
- An clear understanding of industry design standards and guidance, Building Regulations (Part L and BREEAM and advantage)
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence.
For more information or to apply for this position please send your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org