Established in 2001, Anderson Green are one of the largest privately owned consultancies in the UK. Operating nationally from offices in London, Nottingham, Sheffield and Leeds and employing over 100 staff, all of whom have a wealth of experience in their own right and create a dynamic and differentiated approach to our practice.
We provide a wide range of mechanical, electrical, energy and environmental consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment.
With the experience of our staff and range of consultancy services offered, the demands of projects can be met by us; be they of refurbishment, new construction or maintenance orientation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join our Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design information to installation quality.
We are looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
- Work with the mechanical/energy/Part L engineers to derive low energy design solutions.
- Assist with the delivery of Design projects from RIBA Stage 0-5, working as part of a mixed discipline team of Revit and Building Service engineers and administration support staff.
- Assist with the preparation of load calculations and / applying initial utility services applications.
- Work towards gaining an up to date knowledge of current industry regulatory and design standards.
- Have an understanding of Building Regulations and BREEAM.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 (or equivalent) or ONC/HNC in relevant subject.
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Mat Stubbs in our Nottingham office:
Tel: 0115 9754141