Experienced Document Controller
Anderson Green Ltd is a leading privately owned Building Services Consultancy and we currently have an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Document Controller to join our small team of Document Controllers, based within our Nottingham Office.
The successful candidate will be hard working with the ability to provide an excellent efficient service to support our Engineers and Revit Technicians in a fast-paced environment, with experience of working in a Document Control position and having had exposure to using the likes of 4Projects (4P) Conject, and Aconex.
The Main Responsibilities Of This Role Include:
- Working within a team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Documenting design information.
- Reviewing and maintaining records in accordance with quality standards, company procedural requirements, and in line with ISO9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015.
- The compilation, review and maintenance of project data and documentation files for company records and submission to clients with strict deadlines.
- Presentation and distribution of drawings and specifications.
- Administrative duties including filing, scanning, typing and formatting documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- Confident in Microsoft Systems, predominately Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organisational ability, accurate, excellent and neat presentation skills.
- Ability to work on numerous projects of varying size and complexity, simultaneously within firm deadlines.
- Previous experience of Quality Assurance and documentation systems advantageous.
- Smart with a professional appearance.
- This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience
- Full time position working Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Company Health Plan following completion of your probationary period 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
To make an application for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to the below email address.
The closing date for this application will be Monday 13th April 2020.
Anderson Green Limited
Unit C4 Park Lane Business Centre