Anderson Green Ltd is a leading privately owned Building Services Consultancy and we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Revit Technician to join our office in Leeds.
To provide support to our MEP Design Engineers and Revit Technicians in a fast-paced office environment and;
- Liaise professionally with clients, professional teams, contractors and staff of all levels at all times
- Assist with the delivery of projects working as part of a multi-disciplinary team of Revit and Building Service Engineers and administration support staff
- Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e., ductwork, pipework, cable tray using REVIT MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations
- Create legends and schedules
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline
- Proficient operator of Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD packages and associated computer software
- Produce clash free designs
- Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
- Assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current industry regulatory and design standards
- Give guidance to junior staff and apprentices.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ideally you will have a background within the MEP industry or experience in a similar role
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT experience
- Ideally ONC/HNC in relevant discipline
- Fully competent on AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe for 2 Years
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Smartly dressed and well presented.
To be confirmed and will be dependent on experience
This is a permanent position.
- 40 Hour week, Monday to Friday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Company Health Plan following completion of your probationary period
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
- Based in our Leeds Office.
To make an application for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and CV to the below email address.
Anderson Green Limited