Established in 2001, Anderson Green are one of the largest privately owned consultancies in the UK. Operating nationally from offices in London, Nottingham, Sheffield and Leeds and employing over 90 staff, all of whom have a wealth of experience in their own right and create a dynamic and differentiated approach to our practice.
We provide a wide range of mechanical, electrical, energy and environmental consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment.
With the experience of our staff and range of consultancy services offered, the demands of projects can be met by us; be they of refurbishment, new construction or maintenance orientation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design information to installation quality.
We are looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
- Undertake feasibility studies.
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Preparing load calculations and applying for utility connections.
- Assist with the production of concept design development.
- Understand the requirements of Building Regulations Part L and BREEAM.
- Attend design team and project meetings
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience in HV design, although not essential.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 5 years or more experience within the industry.
- Degree or HNC in relevant subject.
- Chartered Engineer, although not essential.
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
For more information or to apply for this position please email: email@example.com
Tel: 0115 9754141