Trainee Revit / AutoCAD Technician
Leeds and Nottingham
Anderson Green is one of the largest privately owned practices in the UK operating from 4 offices nationwide employing over 90 staff, all of whom have a wealth of experience in their own right and create a dynamic and differentiated approach to our practice.
We are expanding our Revit / AutoCAD departments and are therefore looking to recruit Trainee Revit MEP and AutoCAD Technicians in our Nottingham and Leeds offices.
The position will require the following skills:
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Train to a level to enable you to technically deliver 2D CAD/3D Revit/BIM Projects as required.
- Assist in preparing computer models and engineering drawings needed to support project work.
- Have an understanding of drawing revision and issue protocol and apply these in running document control for projects.
- Accurate and prompt recording of individual work.
- Attend team meetings providing feedback on your/company development where possible.
You will be required to liaise closely with in house engineers and work to agreed delivery programs.
Training in becoming an accomplished Revit Technician shall be provided ‘in house’ by Anderson Green Ltd.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An adept planner and organiser to manage workloads
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering and BIM specialists
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 9754141.