Client: Center Parcs UK
Anderson Green Role:
- M&E Design & Procurement
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Consultancy
- Environmental & Energy Services
- Operational WLCC Appraisals
Anderson Green have a long standing relationship with the Center Parcs team.
Projects range in complexity and cost, with the typical services related costs ranging from £100k to £5m.
Anderson Green are engaged on a continuing basis to provide a combination of services to support the following project requirements:
- Business critical & risk management project feasibility studies (relating to mechanical, electrical, public health & renewable services).
- Detailed design and procurement documentation for engineering services systems for a wide range of capital & maintenance projects.
- Strategic capital works and infrastructure replacement design, cost consultancy & project management services.
- Independent design management and quality auditing.
- Environmental & Energy reduction strategy assessments.
- Maintenance and whole life investment appraisals.
Best in Class
Involvement from inception with the client, the supply chain and site FM teams, enables us to develop a clear, strategic and robust understanding of each project engaged to deliver.
The diverse requirements of the clients estate is a fundamental aspect of all project involvement these ranging from:
- ecological aspects,
- live site operations,
- capital & whole life costs,
- environmental implications,
- compliance with site consents,
- aesthetics, noise and many more.